Posted on 12/6/2018 3:01 PM By Ron
A new year brings new beginnings, and what new beginning could be better than restoring your smile? If you find that you are hiding your teeth because you do not want anyone to see them, Dr. Danielle Wehle may be able to help with cosmetic dentistry. There is no better time than to start focusing on a new you than at the beginning of the year.
Cosmetic Procedures Can Help With Many Problems
Our office offers many procedures to help restore the look and function of your mouth. In fact, you may have had cosmetic dental procedures from your dentist in the past:
• Teeth Whitening: Our staff uses professional-grade whitening solution to brighten your smile and get rid of stains.
• Fillings: Do you have painful cavities? Composite fillings can fix these areas and reduce your pain.
• Porcelain Veneers: To fix minor flaws and chips in the teeth, Dr. Wehle can shape your natural teeth and apply thin porcelain shells to the front to restore their appearance.
• Crowns and Bridges: Do ...
Posted on 11/8/2018 1:30 PM By Ron
The holidays are coming, and the first gathering of the season for most families is the Thanksgiving meal. This year, it comes earlier than usual, on November 22nd. If you’ve been waiting to go for teeth whitening or other cosmetic tune-ups to your smile, now is the time to make an appointment with the dentist so you can present your brightest smile on the big day.
Getting in for a teeth whitening appointment before Thanksgiving means looking your best in all the holiday photographs. Properly cared for, recently whitened teeth will retain their new appearance for a long time, allowing you to keep flashing that beautiful bright smile through every holiday gathering in store this season.
Other Cosmetic Dentistry Options
If you want something a little more than just a whitening, you can also add other cosmetic options to the mix to make sure your holiday smile is just as bright and dazzling as you’d hoped it would be:
• Veneers provide a whitening option t ...