A new year brings new beginnings, and what new beginning could be better than restoring your smile? If you find that you are hiding your teeth because you do not want anyone to see them, Dr. Danielle Wehle may be able to help with cosmetic dentistry. There is no better time than to start focusing on a new you than at the beginning of the year.
Cosmetic Procedures Can Help With Many Problems
Our office offers many procedures to help restore the look and function of your mouth. In fact, you may have had cosmetic dental procedures from your dentist in the past:
• Whitening: Our staff uses professional-grade whitening solution to brighten your smile and get rid of stains.
• Fillings: Do you have painful cavities? Composite fillings can fix these areas and reduce your pain.
• Veneers: To fix minor flaws and chips in the teeth, Dr. Wehle can shape your natural teeth and apply thin porcelain shells to the front to restore their appearance.
• Crowns and Bridges: Do you have severely damaged or missing teeth? Crowns and bridges can get your mouth looking normal again in no time.
• Aligners: To help straighten your teeth, our office offers Invisalign® treatment, which can help to restore the look of your teeth in as little as 12 months.
Your Dentist Can Tailor a Treatment Plan for You
The treatment plan you need depends entirely on your unique needs. Whether you think your teeth will need a lot of work or just a little, we can assess the state of your oral health and tailor a plan to achieve your goals.
The sooner you start, the sooner you can achieve that confident new smile.
Your Consultation Is a Call Away
The start of the new year is fast approaching, so start on your dental care right away. Contact our office today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Wehle.
Currently rated by 0 people